Student Essentials
Canada University Supporting Documents
17:50:00 10/04/2023

10 things you need to start studying in Canada

1. Your passport

A passport is essential to travel internationally. If you don’t have a passport, apply to get one in your home country. If you do have a passport, check the expiry date: you cannot travel internationally if your passport expires in six months or less.

If you have other official government identification from your home country, you should also bring it or a photocopy of it. This can include:

  • Valid driver’s license
  • Birth certificate
Canada University Supporting Documents


Your info
Your name *
Phone *
Your preferred study destination